Asset Backed Securities (Industry: Capital Market)
- The company is providing sophisticated data analysis solutions to several financial institutions that tend to have large volume of data.
- The data transformation process is very complex and slow with the procedures written in different programming languages.
- The OLAP cubes are not performing to the expectations of their clients
- Re-design and develop the data transformation procedure exclusively using stored-procedures and data-transformation-services packages.
- Data elements are all mapped using a common template, which is maintained for all the clients. This ensures that information about loans, delinquency, and pre-payment is defined appropriately so that the reports can be generated easily.
- Partitions are used in OLAP cubes architecture so that processing is faster and the cubes sizes can scale-up. 300 million transactions were processed.
- Streamline the process of transforming the client provided text-files into OLAP cube with 1-click approach.
- Operations team can now execute the procedures, without involving the valuable time of development teams
- Ability to get metrics using counts and financial numbers retrieved from disparate systems