Non Profit organization (Industry: Non profit)
- Financial data and demographics data of all their parishes and schools is maintained in different online systems.
- Difficult to have a concise view of data required in fund-raising, expansion and other critical decisions.
- Printed reports and e-mail is the method of sharing data across various departments
- Extract relevant data elements out of Financials & HR system, Membership management system and other related systems.
- Build multi dimensional OLAP databases (Cubes) against this reconciled data.
- Pre-computed averages created across single parish and across multiple years assist in decision making process.
- Allow for users to access this valuable information using Microsoft Excel with customized formats for Time-related key performance indicators.
- Automate the process of refreshing of data from the online systems.
- Allows management to view data from various parishes and schools using various parameters.
- Compare such data with other parishes of similar sizes and which are in similar locations.
- Transfer of data using printed reports and emails is avoided.